Last Updated and Effective as of: December 25, 2019
Information We Collect:
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, and is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers on the Website within the last twelve (12) months and will collect the following categories of personal information:
A real name, alias, postal address, postal code, date of birth, age, sex, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and any other types of personal information.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), sex (including gender), and other protected classification characteristics.
D. Commercial information.
Products purchased, obtained, considered, and any other information related to purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, and any other information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
How We Collect Personal Information:
Company obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the sources as indicated below:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase: Categories A) through E)
- Directly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website, from cookies and similar technologies used on our Website: Category E)
- Indirectly from you. For example, from third parties and affiliate service providers who operate on our Website: Categories A) and B)
Use of Personal Information:
We may use the categories of personal information from the list above, for one or more of the following business purposes as indicated below:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information: For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns: Categories A) through E)
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services: Categories A) through E)
- To personalize the content, offers, advertising and experiences you receive: Categories A) through E)
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your PREMIUM BANDAI account with us: Categories A) through D)
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud: Categories A) through D)
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses: Categories A) through E)
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law): Category E)
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business: Categories A) through E)
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services: Categories A) through E)
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations: Categories A) through E)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and fulfillment: Categories A) through E)
- As described to you when collecting your personal information: Categories A) through E)
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred: Categories A) through E)
Company will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Please note that if you specifically consent to additional uses of your personal information, we may use your personal information in a manner consistent with that consent.
Sharing or Disclosure of Personal Information:
Company may share or disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose or commercial purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose or commercial purpose to service providers, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the service providers to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has shared or disclosed the following categories of personal information from the list above for a business purpose or commercial purpose to the following category of third parties as indicated below:
- Service providers and affiliated companies: Categories A) through E)
Sales of Personal Information:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold any personal information.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies –
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website or some of its functionality may be affected.
Clickstream Data –
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of device and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Website. We may collect and use clickstream data to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on websites, how visitors navigate throughout websites and how we may tailor our Website to better meet consumer needs. This information will be used to improve our Website.
Interest Based Advertising and Cross Device Matching –
Your Rights and Choices:
We offer you specific rights regarding your personal information. This section describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
If you no longer want to receive our e-mails, offers, updates on our products and services, or other communications, please send a request through the following links [U.S.A：https://pbandai.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new] or follow the "unsubscribe" instructions at the bottom of each email or communication. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including certain messages relating to your use of the Website.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Company disclose certain information to you about our collection, sharing, disclosure or use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months from the time of your request. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share or sell that personal information.
- The categories of personal information sold by each third party who sold personal information.
- The categories of personal information disclosed for business purposes or commercial purposes.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Please note that in the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has not sold any personal information.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Company delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (888) 958-5088, or
- Contacting us through this link: Click here
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by email.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Under California Law, we will not discriminate against California residents for exercising any of their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Third Party Links:
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third party websites, apps or services from within the Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When you link away from our Website, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website, app or service you visit.
Social Networking Services:
The Website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personal information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide to us. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the inherent open nature of the Internet. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account or inquiry is active or as needed to provide you with the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with our standard procedures or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate or deidentified data previously collected and/or aggregate or deidentify your personal information.
- Information Relating to Children: We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any personal information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13 and you would like us to delete such information, please contact us at by contacting us through this link: Click here
- California Shine-the-Light: Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, email address and mailing address, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us here: Click here. If you do not want your personal information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt out of such disclosures by contacting us through this link: Click here
- Calling us at (888) 958-5088; or
- Contacting us through this link: Click here