On Premium Bandai USA, multiple orders can be consolidated into a single order when your orders meet specific conditions. Pay only one shipping fee when you consolidate your order.
These are the conditions required for order consolidation.
- ･ The delivery month for the items must be the same.
- ･ The items have to have been ordered from the same company.
- ･ No more than 5 orders can be consolidated at one time.
- ･ Payment by credit card or debit card (for BANDAI AMERICA INCORPORATED and BANDAI NAMCO Collectibles LLC dba BLUEFIN items)
Order consolidation will not be possible in the following situations.
Please click here for more information on our order consolidation feature and how to use it.
- ･ If the consolidated order would exceed the quantity per order limit of a single item. (Example: An item with a maximum quantity of 6 units per order can only be combined with up to 6 of those items.)
- ･ If the consolidated order would exceed the quantity per purchaser limit of a single item. (Example: An item with a maximum quantity of 6 units per purchaser can only be combined with up to 6 of those items.)
(Note: If an item has both a quantity per order limit and a quantity per purchaser limit, the quantity per purchaser limit takes precedence.)
- ･ If the number of orders consolidated exceeds 5 at one time.
- ･ If the orders to be combined have a combination of free shipping and paid shipping.
- ･ If the total amount after consolidation exceeds the maximum amount allowed.
- ･ If the consolidation deadline* has passed.
*The consolidated deadline is 11:59 PM (EDT)/10:59 PM (EST) on the 20th of the month before the delivery month.
- ･ If the delivery month of one or more items has been delayed.*
*However, if a delayed item's new delivery month is shared with other items, the delayed item can be consolidated with those items.
- ･ If an item is designated as non-consolidatable.
- ･ If the payment method is Paypal.