About The Premium Bandai Affiliate Program
Conditions for participating in the "Premium Bandai" affiliate program.
Product Delivery Completion Date (No Cancellations)
Day After the Product Delivery Completion Date
4% of Sales Amount (Tax Excluded), First Time Purchasers Only
30 days (not eligible for multiple purchases)
- The following must be complied with in addition to conditions/prohibitions found in Rakuten Advertising's "The Publisher Membership Agreement."
- The following are prohibited by Premium Bandai. Please take note.
If Premium Bandai determines that a violation has occurred, we
will not pay out any compensation
incurred after the time of the violation.
Prohibition of matters such as processing and/or illegal use of copyrighted works that are prohibited in the "The Publisher Membership Agreement"
Do not make affiliate purchases yourself.
Also, please note that should we discover a large number of purchases via your affiliate page for the purpose of resale,
Premium Bandai will cancel your affiliate status and no compensation will be sent.
Prohibition of Keyword Advertising such as Google and Adsense
In keyword advertisements such as Google and Adsense, it is prohibited for affiliates to register or purchase terms such as the Premium Bandai company name, brand name, product names, etc.
Prohibition of Inappropriate Sites
- Sites that publish reseller information about Premium Bandai items.
- Sites that Bandai has determined have contents that do not match our corporate philosophy (ex. ethically unacceptable sites)
Prohibition on creating a website that can be mistaken for the Premium Bandai official site
It is prohibited to create a website that causes a visitor to misunderstand and think it is the official Premium Bandai website.
Creating a page where the page title, content, and domain
can be mistaken by a third party
for being a site operated by "BANDAI SPIRITS Co., Ltd." or "Premium Bandai."
- You must describe that yours is an affiliate site prominently and in an easy-to-understand way.
- Do not occupy the majority of your webpage title with our company name, our service name, or use keywords that are misleading such as "Premium Bandai".
- It is prohibited to use proper nouns referring to our company such as "Premium Bandai" at the beginning of a webpage title.
- You must include your site's name in the webpage's title.
- Specify clearly that you are an affiliate site so that consumers will not be confused.
Be sure to change the information on the administration
screen (i.e, registration name, email address, site name,
site URL, site overview, etc.) when you make any changes
- Be sure to note that we may have to terminate our affiliation if you don't update in response to any changes.
- Should Premium Bandai discover that an affiliate URL has been posted on a site other than the registered affiliate site, we reserve the right to terminate the affiliate partnership without notice.
It is prohibited to place ads using words like our company
name, our company's service name, our company brand name,
our company site name,
similar words reminiscent of our company name, etc. in search-linked ads such as AdWords and Overture.
★Examples of Prohibited Words
Our Company Name: "Bandai"
Our Service Name: "Premium Bandai"
- You may not use these words in the introduction, description, or domain name as well.
- Examples of Prohibited Usage
-Bandai Online Shopping Site- You can purchase Premium
Bandai products here!
Premium Bandai Information - We have a wide selection
of products. You will surely find your favorites
www. XXXXXX .org
Click Here for PREMIUM BANDAI
www. XXXXXX .net
Changing the destination of product links and banners/the
text content of text links or product links/the
destination of a banner to another affiliate link code is
- The act of changing the text content (wording) of a text link is prohibited.
- Creating a page where the page title, content, and domain can be mistaken by a third party